“I’ll Just Clean it Next Week!”
This is what we all say to ourselves when we push off cleaning our vehicles week after week. They say our environment reflects our internal state of mind. Create peace of mind and spend that extra time with your family.
Let us handle the dirty work for you!
Auto Detailing Colorado Springs
You worked hard for your vehicle, so you want to keep it looking its best.
At Olympus Auto Spa, we provide full-service auto detailing Colorado Springs residents can count on.
Professional Auto Detailing Service in Colorado Springs, CO
We all lead very busy lives. Between work, school and family it’s hard to find the time to detail your car. However, if you’re serious about keeping your vehicle looking its best then you’re going to have to make the time in your schedule for this job. You already know how quickly the dust and dirt start building up in your car because we have all seen it happen. The beautiful thing about getting your car professionally detailed is that you aren’t just ending up with a clean car. Your car will look like a new car being driven home from the lot.
For more auto detailing information please continue reading below…..
Why Use an Auto Detailing Service?
You might be wondering, “Why should I use a professional auto detailing service instead of trying to do it myself?” There are several reasons why having your car detailed by a professional auto detailer is usually the best way to go. Here is a list of just some of them:
Pro Detailing Services Have the Right Equipment
If you’re not a professionally trained car detailer yourself, then you probably don’t have all the equipment that professionals use. Even if you try going out and buying everything that you think you need for detailing your own car, chances are that it won’t be as good as what’s used by professional detailers.
The truth is that some of the equipment used by those in the detailing business is very expensive.
You May Damage Your Car
Car detailing requires a certain touch to do properly. If you don’t have proper training on how to wash and wax, then chances are that you run the risk of damaging your paint job or other parts of your car. To save yourself from this extra trouble it’s best just to hire a professional auto detailer service. They know what they’re doing and will be able to get the job done without damaging your vehicle.
Detailing Can Save you Money
Car detailing is also a great way to get rid of any scratches or dents that may be on your vehicle. The more you drive your car, the more these imperfections will begin to show. A good wash and wax will not only make them disappear but it will give your car a fresh new exterior look so you can take pride in driving it again.
Waxing and polishing your car not only gives it a brand new look but can protect its paint job by adding an extra layer of protection against peeling and rusting.
Whether you intend to hold onto your vehicle or sell it in the future. A car that goes with its paint unprotected and interior unmaintained for long periods of time will look the part. It is far too common to see a vehicle that’s only a few years old with oxidized paint and stains set into the interior.
A car detailing can take hours to do.
Do you have the time to do it yourself?
Most of us are too busy to spend hours waxing our cars. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to go around with an oxidized paint job or shabby interior.
Professional detailers have the time and skills to ensure your vehicle looks its best. They can use the latest methods and techniques which require less effort but still bring out great results.
Here are some questions you could ask before hiring a Professional Auto Detail Service:
1) What is included in your service?
2) How much are you charging for this service?
3) Do you provide other detailing services apart from car detailing?
4) When can I get my car detailed?
What kind of services are included in a typical package?
Some typical services that a professional detailer could offer are as follows:
1) Interior detailing which includes vacuuming the carpet and upholstery, removing stains from leather surfaces, shampooing carpets, and cloth upholstered seats.
2) Glass cleaning involves removing stubborn spots or streaks from glass.
3) Wheel brightening which is done to remove brake dust from rims so they look their best. It also helps protect against corrosion caused by salt residue left behind by winter weather.
4) Underbody waxing coats the undercarriage with wax which provides rust protection for your car’s chassis during the winter months.
5) Leather conditioning cleans and conditions the leather surfaces of your seat so it retains its luster.
6) Paint decontamination is used if your paint has become dull or stained in some way. The cleaner removes the contaminants without affecting the finish of the paint.
7) Headlight restoration restores the clarity to cloudy or yellowed headlights.
8) Dash detailing wipes out any dust buildups on the dashboard which can result in damage after prolonged exposure. It also makes your dash look new again by polishing it to a high gloss.